Secluded and on the banks of the River Lyvennet near the village of
Kings Meaburn is Well Tree Cottage, modernised and renovated retaining
original features and with a five star Visitbritain Award, it offers
comfortable and quiet accommodation. Ideal for walkers and those who
love fishing which is free in the river, it is also good for exploring
the Scottish Borders, Hadrian's Wall, the Dales and the Lake District
which are only a short drive away.
* Size: Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms
* Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
* Pets: 2 pets welcome.
* Rooms: 3 bedrooms one with en-suite shower room, bathroom, lounge,
kitchen with dining area, utility room with toilet, patio door to
* Beds: King-size bed, 4 single beds, cot
* Luxuries: TV, DVD player,WiFi, free fishing.
* General: Central heating, wood burning stove
* Utilities: Microwave, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble
* Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
* Other: Bed linen, high chair provided. Additional charge for second
pet. All fuel and power included in rent
* Layout: The property is over 2 floors. Ground floor and first floor
* Outdoors: Large garden sloping down to river banks, garden
* Parking: Ample parking
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed
out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £35 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking