This quaint granite cottage in the pretty village of St Hilary has been
beautifully renovated to provide cosy holiday living for four people
and two dogs. There is a living room with comfortable settees and a
woodburning stove for cooler evenings, a separate dining room and
well-equipped galley-style kitchen. A cloakroom completes the
accommodation downstairs; whilst upstairs there is a pretty dual-aspect
master bedroom with a king-size bed, a second bedroom with twin beds
and a family bathroom with a separate shower cubicle. Outside there is
a very pretty garden which overlooks the countryside at the back and a
patio area with seating. To the front of the cottage is parking for two
cars. St Hilary is a lovely quiet village with St Michael’s Mount and
Marazion just a few minutes’ drive away.
* Sleeps: 4.
* Bedrooms: 2.
* Beds: 1 x Kingsize (5’), 1 x twin (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Range-style electric oven and hob,
fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer.
* Facilities for families: Travel cot and highchair provided, but no
* Outside: Rear garden and paved patio area with garden furniture.
* Pets: 2 pets allowed.
* Parking: Parking for 2 cars provided.
* Nearest beach: 2 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 1 mile.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided.
* Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking