At the beautiful Succespark Scherpenhof in Terwolde (municipality of Voorst), near Deventer and Apeldoorn, you will find our wonderful holiday home newly furnished in December 2017.
WELCOME IN VELUWS-VOGELHUIS!
Cheerful newly furnished spacious holiday home (70 m2) with sunny garden. Free wifi and extensive TV package. Central location at park Scherpenhof on the IJssel. A children's paradise with numerous facilities. Such as indoor pool, recreational pond, playgrounds, sunbathing lawn, fish pond. Enjoy the beautiful Veluwe, with the many beautiful cycling and walking routes and sights. The beautiful cities Deventer, Apeldoorn, Zutphen are close by. Friday and Monday fixed changeover days.
EXCHANGE DAYS AND COSTS
• Fixed changeover days that the park uses: Friday and Monday. Special packages apply on public holidays.
• On arrival you pay € 1.50 per person per night for park and service costs. For this you can use all facilities of the park, m. U.v. indoor play paradise PlayCity (€ 4 per day, adults free).
• The mandatory final cleaning costs € 49.50.
• You can bring your own bed linen or rent it at the park at € 7.50 p. p.
• The park asks for your bank account number or a deposit at check-in. We assume that you leave the bungalow tidy, and then of course no costs will be charged.
The fully upholstered and furnished recreation house of approx 70 m2 was painted in December 2017 and newly furnished and furnished in a bright cheerful atmosphere with:
• Spacious, atmospheric living room with comfortable couch, cozy 6-person dining area, and sliding doors to the garden.
• Large (110 cm) flat screen TV with cable connection with many channels, movie package and Fox premier package), DVD player with DVDs and radio / CD player.
• Wifi via KPN.
• Well equipped kitchen with large fridge with 3 freezer drawers, 5-burner gas cooker, extractor hood, combi microwave, coffee maker, kettle, dishwasher and plenty of storage space.
• Bathroom with washbasin, shower cabin, toilet, washing machine and cupboard space.
• Spacious bedroom with double bed with adjustable bed bases and 2 mattresses of 80 x 200 cm, large hanging / cupboard, bedside tables, reading lamps.
• Compact bedroom with bunk bed with double bed (140 x 200) and large single bed (90 x 200) and large hanging / cupboard.
• The bedrooms have duvets and pillows and roller screens.
• Hall with coat rack and a cupboard containing a. A combined boiler. This heats all rooms and supplies the hot water. If desired, you can also use our gas stove with gas cylinder. This heats the house a bit cheaper.
• Sheltered and fully enclosed garden with lots of privacy. Lounge set with cushions. There is a large shed in the garden.
• Private parking space in front of the door.
• In the house you will find practical and tourist information. Inspiration for plenty of experiences!
The house is located on the beautiful recreation park Scherpenhof (with many facilities that you can use. Such as a heated swimming pool, catering, bowling alley and a recreational lake, marina and fishing pond. Terwolde is on the edge of the beautiful Veluwe. But also close to the beautiful cities Deventer (9 km), Apeldoorn (12 km) and Zutphen (17 km). You can fully enjoy the beautiful varied surroundings, make long bike rides, explore the wonderful cities and villages or go to an amusement park or museum.
SUCCESS PARK SCHERPENHOF
The Scherpenhof recreation park is located on the green floodplains of the IJssel. A park with numerous facilities and many possibilities in the area, make it a perfect holiday destination for everyone. The marina and recreational lake are the ideal places to enjoy by the water. Fishing, water skiing and swimming, the Scherpenhof offers enough water sport activities. Especially for children there is an extensive recreation program, a large playground and the indoor play paradise Playcity. Recreatiepark de Scherpenhof ensures that the whole family can enjoy a successful holiday in Gelderland.
THE PARK AND THE SURROUNDINGS
The Scherpenhof is located near the village of Terwolde on the banks of the IJssel, in the city triangle of Deventer, Apeldoorn and Zutphen. The generous park is divided into 3 parts. There is a quiet chalet park, the pitches are on beautiful lawns and then there are the special fishing spots, where camping and fishing can be combined. From the park you can go in all directions. De Hoge Veluwe near Apeldoorn offers beautiful cycling routes and hiking trails. A visit to the Hanseatic city of Deventer is highly recommended. In the summer months often fun activities are organized, such as the summer fair, the Deventer book market and the outdoor theater festival 'Deventer on stilts'. You can also wander around in the villages of Vaassen and Epe. If you are looking for a fun day out there is plenty of choice. The Apenheul, Paleis' t Loo, Queen Julianatoren, Walibi World, the Dolphinarium and many more nice attractions are easily accessible.
FACILITIES AND ACTIVITIES ON THE PARK
Vakantiepark de Scherpenhof ensures that both active people and real relaxers can enjoy during the holidays. Various water sports activities can be practiced at the harbor and recreational lake. It is really nice to go waterskiing or go banana sailing in the warm weather, you can arrange this at the reception. In some places the fishing rod may also be thrown out. The swimming pools provide a lot of hours of water fun. Throughout the year you can swim in the indoor pool and in the summer months there is also a large outdoor pool. The park has 2 all-weather tennis courts, a football field, table tennis tables, a large outdoor playground with more than 15 play equipment, a sunbathing area, go-karts and a large arcade. The Scherpenhof has a sandwich service in season, the ordered sandwiches are then ready in PlayCity every morning. You do not always have to cook on vacation and you do not have to. At the park there are several places where you can eat, including the restaurant at Scherpenhof Bowling and also in the Harbor Café you can eat out. In the evening you can enjoy the bowling alleys with disco lights and have a drink at the bar. During the summer holidays there will be live music for a number of days. The park also has a laundry with washing and drying machines. Please note that the park facilities in the early and late season, outside the school holidays, may be limited to open / available.
HOLIDAY PLEASURE FOR THE CHILDREN
During the school holidays there is a recreation team at the park that provides a varied entertainment program. Fun activities are organized, such as tinkering for the little ones, swimming celebrate days, dropping and playback shows. At some accommodations nice play attributes are placed in the garden. The indoor playground, Playcity, is extremely fun for the children. This is a large indoor play paradise where children aged up to and including 12 can enjoy themselves all day long. Guests at the Scherpenhof recreation park receive a discount on the entrance fee! The play paradise offers slides in all shapes and sizes, a ball pool, monkey bridges, toboggan runs, ball guns, a play corner for the little ones and a fun children's disco. There is also recently a paint corner with a dressing suit.
Anne-Gré Engel & Theo Koot
Louise & Ronald Nagtegaal