Fisherman’s Cottage is a beautifully furnished traditional Cornish
cottage with a separate net loft complete with its own lounge/diner and
twin en-suite bedroom, situated in a quiet pedestrian terrace, just a
short walk from the centre of Porthleven with its wide variety of
shops, restaurants, cafes and pubs. Sleeping six people and two dogs,
the cottage has slate floors, a woodburning stove for cooler evenings,
exposed beams and thick granite walls; a well-equipped kitchen and a
modern bathroom. The net loft, which is accessed through a small,
shared courtyard, has its own lounge/diner with a woodburning stove,
and an en-suite twin bedroom with roll-top clawed bathtub.
* Sleeps: 6.
* Bedrooms: 4.
* Beds: 1 x double (4’6”), 1 x twin (3’), 2 x single (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors with a separate net loft.
* Kitchen and utilities: Double oven and ceramic hob, microwave,
fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine.
* Facilities for families: Travel cot and highchair provided, but no
* Outside: Enclosed rear patio.
* Pets: 2 pets allowed.
* Parking: No parking.
* Nearest beach: 0.3 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided.
* Important notes: No smoking.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking