Fisherman’s Cottage is a beautifully furnished traditional Cornish
cottage with a separate net loft complete with its own lounge/diner and
twin en-suite bedroom, situated in a quiet pedestrian terrace, just a
short walk from the centre of Porthleven with its wide variety of
shops, restaurants, cafes and pubs. Sleeping six people and two dogs,
the cottage has slate floors, a woodburning stove for cooler evenings,
exposed beams and thick granite walls; a well-equipped kitchen and a
modern bathroom. The net loft, which is accessed through a small,
shared courtyard, has its own lounge/diner with a woodburning stove,
and an en-suite twin bedroom with roll-top clawed bathtub.
* Sleeps: 6.
* Bedrooms: 4.
* Beds: 1 x double (4’6”), 1 x twin (3’), 2 x single (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors with a separate net loft.
* Kitchen and utilities: Double oven and ceramic hob, microwave,
fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine.
* Facilities for families: Travel cot and highchair provided, but no
* Outside: Enclosed rear patio.
* Pets: 2 pets allowed.
* Parking: No parking.
* Nearest beach: 0.3 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided.
* Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking