Panoramic views of the sea and Porthleven harbour await you at The
Coach House – a detached house with three bedrooms and a multi-level
garden with terraces. An open-plan lounge/diner has plenty of comfy
seating, a modern cylindrical wood burning stove for cooler evenings
and a well-placed dining table to enjoy the views. A well-equipped
kitchen, single bedroom and cloakroom complete the accommodation
downstairs whilst upstairs there are two further bedrooms and a family
bathroom. Outside, the spacious terrace has the most amazing sea views
and there are several raised flower borders, storage for outdoor
leisure equipment and off-road parking for one car.
* Sleeps: 5.
* Bedrooms: 3.
* Beds: 1 x Super Kingsize (6’), 1 x double (4’6”), 1 x single (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer,
* Facilities for families: Travel cot and highchair provided, but no
* Outside: Multi-level garden with raised flower beds and sheltered
patio and seating areas.
* Pets: Not allowed.
* Parking: Parking for 1 car provided.
* Nearest beach: 0.1 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 1 mile.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided. Central heating throughout.
* Important notes: No smoking.