The Fish Sheds is close to West Portholland Beach two miles to the
northeast of Portloe on the Roseland Peninsula. Sleeping six people,
this light and airy holiday home has a large gravelled terrace with
just a few steps taking you down to the beach itself. An open-plan
living room with woodburning stove leads into a well-equipped
kitchen/diner which has a farmhouse-style dining table and direct beach
views and there are three pretty bedrooms and a family bathroom. The
Fish Sheds is attached to Lime Kiln which sleeps 2 and is perfect for a
larger family of 8 to rent together.
* Sleeps: 6.
* Bedrooms: 3.
* Beds: 1 x Super Kingsize (6’ - zip and link), 1 x double (4’6”), 1
x twin (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer,
dishwasher, washing machine.
* Facilities for families: Travel cot and highchair provided, but no
* Outside: Large gravel area to the front of the cottage for your
sole use, beach on your doorstep.
* Pets: Not allowed.
* Parking: Parking for 2 cars provided.
* Nearest beach: 0.1 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 3 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided, limited speed due to location.
* Important notes: No smoking. Please note that there is a slight
height restriction in the bathroom.