Situated literally on the South West Coast path, 1 Highburrow is a
walker’s paradise. Sleeping six people in three bedrooms, this spacious
holiday home sits in an elevated position on the outskirts of
Porthleven and has been designed to make the most of the amazing sea
views. The property benefits from a separate living room, dining room,
kitchen and conservatory – plenty of room for the whole party to
socialise together, or to have some quiet time individually.
The modern kitchen and large living room have stunning sea views out
towards Mounts Bay. The light and airy bedrooms are all well-furnished
and one of the King-size rooms also has an en-suite shower room. The
family bathroom has underfloor heating and a spa bath with a shower
over it. Terraced gardens at the front and back have seating and
barbecue areas, all with sea views (children will need supervising) and
there is parking on the driveway for up to four cars. 1 Highburrow is a
ten minute stroll downhill to the harbour village of Porthleven with
its good choice of restaurants, pubs, cafes and shops and just two
miles from Helston.
* Sleeps: 6.
* Bedrooms: 3.
* Beds: 2 x Kingsize (5’), 1 x twin (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Electric double oven, ceramic hob,
American-style fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble
* Facilities for families: Travel cot and highchair provided, but no
* Outside: Terraced gardens with seating and BBQ area.
* Pets: Not allowed.
* Parking: Parking for up to 4 cars provided.
* Nearest beach: 0.5 mile.
* Nearest amenities: 0.5 mile.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided.
* Important notes: No smoking. Please supervise children in the