This 18th century cottage couldn’t be closer to the beach in Porthleven
– it’s literally above it on the coastal path. Sleeping six people,
Mott House has a 30 foot wide balcony at the front with outside
furniture, a cosy living room with a woodburning stove for cooler
evenings and a well-equipped kitchen. The ground floor has all three
bedrooms – a king, double and twin – and a shower room with a body jet
thermostatic shower; whilst on the second floor there is a bathroom
with a shower over the bath.
* Sleeps: 6.
* Bedrooms: 3.
* Beds: 1 x Kingsize (5’), 1 x double (4’6”), 1 x twin (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer,
* Facilities for families: Travel cot and highchair provided, but no
* Outside: Sun terrace and large private balcony overlooking the
* Pets: Not allowed.
* Parking: No parking.
* Nearest beach: 0.1 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.3 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided. Central heating throughout.
* Important notes: No smoking.