Harbour Lights is a Grade II Listed Edwardian house with amazing views
of Porthleven’s outer harbour. Situated in a terrace of similar
properties within a couple of minutes’ walk from the village with its
wide variety of restaurants, cafes, shops and pubs, is has views from
all of its front rooms. A large open-plan lounge/diner has a multi-fuel
burner for cooler evenings and plenty of comfy seating; whilst the
kitchen is well-equipped with everything you’ll need to rustle up a
delicious holiday meal. There are three bedrooms – a double, twin and
single – and bathroom with a shower over the bath. Outside there is a
wide patio area with outside furniture which is perfect to watch the
comings and goings on the water below.
* Sleeps: 5.
* Bedrooms: 3.
* Beds: 1 x double (4’6”), 1 x twin (3’), 1 x single (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen provided for free at the property,
towels and tea towels not provided.
* Accessibility: Property over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer,
* Facilities for families: Travel cot and highchair provided, but no
* Outside: Paved patio to the front of the property with table and
chairs and fantastic views.
* Pets: 1 pet allowed - £21 per week - please let us know at the time
of booking and we will contact you for payment.
* Parking: No parking.
* Nearest beach: 0.1 mile.
* Nearest amenities: 0.1 mile.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided.
* Important notes: No smoking. Please bring your own towels and tea
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking