With the beach literally a couple of minutes’ walk away, The Retreat is
perfect for families or groups of friends and their four-legged friends
wanting everything on the doorstep. Porthleven’s harbour with its wide
variety of shops, restaurants, cafes and pubs is also extremely close.
The well-equipped cottage has a separate living room, kitchen and
dining room as well as a useful utility room, two bedrooms and a family
bathroom with a shower over the bath. Outside, there is a sheltered
courtyard or a short climb up some steps to the cliff garden will
reward you with fabulous sea views.
* Sleeps: 4.
* Bedrooms: 2.
* Beds: 1 x double (4’6”), 1 x twin (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer,
dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer.
* Facilities for families: Travel cot and highchair provided, but no
* Outside: Private courtyard and raised garden with sea views.
* Pets: 2 pets allowed.
* Parking: Parking for 1 standard sized car provided on driveway.
* Nearest beach: 0.1 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.2 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided. Central heating throughout.
* Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking