With the beach literally a couple of minutes’ walk away, The Retreat is
perfect for families or groups of friends and their four-legged friends
wanting everything on the doorstep. Porthleven’s harbour with its wide
variety of shops, restaurants, cafes and pubs is also extremely close.
The well-equipped cottage has a separate living room, kitchen and
dining room as well as a useful utility room, two bedrooms and a family
bathroom with a shower over the bath. Outside, there is a sheltered
courtyard or a short climb up some steps to the cliff garden will
reward you with fabulous sea views.
* Sleeps: 4.
* Bedrooms: 2.
* Beds: 1 x double (4’6”), 1 x twin (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer,
dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer.
* Facilities for families: Travel cot and highchair provided, but no
* Outside: Private courtyard and raised garden with sea views.
* Pets: 2 pets allowed.
* Parking: Parking for 1 standard sized car provided on driveway.
* Nearest beach: 0.1 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.2 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided. Central heating throughout.
* Important notes: No smoking.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking