Anchor Cottage is a converted fisherman’s cottage which is situated at
the start of the three-mile Porthleven beach. Sleeping five people,
it’s got a cosy lounge/diner with a woodburning stove for cooler
evenings and plenty of comfortable seating. There is a well-equipped
kitchen, a useful utility room and a cloakroom on the ground floor;
whilst upstairs there are the three bedrooms and a family bathroom with
a separate shower cubicle. Outside, the terrace faces west out across
Mount’s Bay – perfect to capture those wonderful sunsets – and there is
a private parking space.
* Sleeps: 5.
* Bedrooms: 3.
* Beds: 1 x Kingsize (5’), 1 x double (4’6”), 1 x single (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, kettle, toaster,
fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer.
* Facilities for families: Travel cot and highchair provided, but no
* Outside: Enclosed patio area with BBQ, table and chairs.
* Pets: Not allowed.
* Parking: On road parking available.
* Nearest beach: 0.1 mile.
* Nearest amenities: 0.3 mile.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided.
* Important notes: No smoking.