Bay Villa is a spacious holiday home, sleeping a maximum of seven
people and two dogs, with stunning views over Porthleven beach.
Arranged over three floors, it’s well-equipped to cater for families
with three televisions all with Fire TV sticks, a Nintendo Wii and a
table football game. The enclosed lawned garden has amazing sea views
and a decked area with outside seating.
On the ground floor, you’ll find the lounge/diner and a separate
sitting room – both of which have wall-mounted televisions, the
well-equipped kitchen and a utility room/shower room/toilet. On the
first floor, there is the master bedroom with king-size bed and
en-suite shower room, two further bedrooms (twin and single) and the
family bathroom with a shower over the bath. On the top floor, in the
eaves, there is another single bed, with a further single pull-out bed
and the table football game. Outside, there is parking for one car and
further on-street parking.
* Sleeps: 6 (+1 additional person).
* Bedrooms: 4.
* Beds: 1 x Kingsize (5’), 1 x twin (3’), 1 x single (3’), 1 x single
(3’) with pull-out bed.
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 3 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven and ceramic hob, microwave,
fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer.
* Facilities for families: Travel cot and highchair provided, but no
* Outside: Enclosed garden with decked area and garden furniture and
* Pets: 2 pets allowed, but restricted to ground floor only.
* Parking: On road parking available.
* Nearest beach: 0.6 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.3 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided. Oil-fired central heating throughout.
* Important notes: No smoking.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking