This well-presented mid-terraced cottage has a woodburning stove in the
living room, a modern Shaker-style kitchen/diner and a sunny courtyard.
Shambrook is a five minute walk from the centre of Porthleven and has
countryside views from the majority of its rooms. There are three
floors – the ground floor with the living room and kitchen/diner, the
first floor with two bedrooms and a bathroom and a lower ground floor
with a king-sized bedroom, cloakroom and utility room. Outside, to the
rear of the property there is a small courtyard with seating area and
at the front, there is on-street parking.
* Sleeps: 6.
* Bedrooms: 3.
* Beds: 2 x Kingsize (5’), 1 x twin (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 3 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Fan oven, ceramic hob, microwave,
* Facilities for families: Travel cot and highchair provided, but no
* Outside: Small courtyard.
* Pets: 1 pet allowed.
* Parking: On road parking available.
* Nearest beach: 0.3 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.2 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided.
* Important notes: No smoking.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking