This well-presented mid-terraced cottage has a woodburning stove in the
living room, a modern Shaker-style kitchen/diner and a sunny courtyard.
Shambrook is a five minute walk from the centre of Porthleven and has
countryside views from the majority of its rooms. There are three
floors – the ground floor with the living room and kitchen/diner, the
first floor with two bedrooms and a bathroom and a lower ground floor
with a king-sized bedroom, cloakroom and utility room. Outside, to the
rear of the property there is a small courtyard with seating area and
at the front, there is on-street parking.
* Sleeps: 6.
* Bedrooms: 3.
* Beds: 2 x Kingsize (5’), 1 x twin (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 3 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Fan oven, ceramic hob, microwave,
* Facilities for families: Travel cot and highchair provided, but no
* Outside: Small courtyard.
* Pets: 2 pets allowed.
* Parking: On road parking available.
* Nearest beach: 0.3 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.2 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided.
* Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking