As the name suggests, this beautiful cottage which sleeps five people
and two dogs, is situated right in the harbour of Porthleven. Harbour
View has a lovely woodburning stove in the open-plan living/dining
room, a well-equipped modern kitchen and a sunny courtyard with outside
furniture. Upstairs, there are three pretty bedrooms – a double, twin
and single – and a family bathroom with a shower over the bath. The
cottage is literally a minute from Porthleven’s harbour front with its
wide variety of shops, restaurants, pubs and cafes.
* Sleeps: 5.
* Bedrooms: 3.
* Beds: 1 x double (4’6”), 1 x twin (3’), 1 x single (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Cooker and hob, microwave, dishwasher,
fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer.
* Facilities for families: Travel cot and highchair provided, but no
* Outside: Patio area with table and chairs.
* Pets: 2 pets allowed.
* Parking: No parking.
* Nearest beach: 0.4 mile.
* Nearest amenities: 0.1 mile.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided.
* Important notes: No smoking.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking