Inter-Nos, meaning “betwixt ourselves” is a cute traditional Cornish
cottage situated in the heart of the fishing village of Mousehole.
Sleeping six people, it has a lovely harbour views from the first
floor, a spacious living room with plenty of comfortable settees and a
well-equipped kitchen/diner. The village centre with its wide variety
of restaurants, shops and pubs is just a short walk from the cottage.
• Size: Sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms
• Beds: 1 Double, 1 Twin, 1 Bunk
• Rooms: Lounge, kitchen/diner, utility room, wet room, 3 bedrooms,
• Kitchen: Ceramic hob, fan oven, large fridge, freezer, microwave,
Dualit coffee machine (dishwasher, washing machine in the utility room)
• Entertainment: Smart TV, DVD player, iPod dock, technics HiFi
• For families: Highchair and travel cot (please bring your own cot
• General: WiFi, linen, towels, electricity and heating included
(please bring your own beach towels)
• Pets: Sorry, no pets