Kelynack is an original fisherman’s cottage which sits above the beach
in Porthleven. Sleeping three people, this delightful cottage has sea
views from all of its front rooms and has the added bonus of a garden
and parking space over the road. There is a cosy lounge/diner with
plenty of comfy seats, a well-equipped kitchen, two bedrooms and a
modern shower room with a curved shower enclosure and Mira sports
shower. Outside, Kelynack has a private parking space immediately over
the road, along with a garden leading to a sitting area with table and
chairs which has overlooking the beach and across Mount’s Bay.
* Sleeps: 3.
* Bedrooms: 2.
* Beds: 1 x double (4’6”), 1 x small double (4’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen provided for free at the property,
towels and tea towels not provided.
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge
with ice box, dishwasher, washer/dryer.
* Facilities for families: None provided.
* Outside: Garden and seating area over the road from the cottage.
* Pets: Not allowed.
* Parking: Parking for 2 cars provided across the road.
* Nearest beach: 0.1 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.3 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: No WiFi.
* Important notes: No smoking.