This wonderful double-fronted holiday home has harbour views from most
of its rooms and is just a few minutes’ walk from all the restaurants,
cafes and pubs in Porthleven. With a large private terrace overlooking
the harbour at the front and a converted attic room, 14 Bay View
comfortably sleeps eight people and two dogs. There are two living
rooms, a well-equipped kitchen and a utility room downstairs, whilst on
the second floor there is a master bedroom with a king-size bed, an
en-suite shower room and dressing area; a family bathroom and two
The converted attic room has a cute little seating area and twin beds.
14 Bay View has been beautifully furnished in a pretty nautical theme
and is perfect for large families or groups wanting to holiday
together. A day out at the nearby theme park, Flambards, is a must.
From thrill seekers to those who prefer a gentler pace, there’s
something for everyone. Take a spin on the Hornet rollercoaster or
prepared to get wet on the Colorado River log flume! Traditional fun is
guaranteed on the Carousel and Teacup rides as well as the Cornwall Eye
and Balloon Race.
* Sleeps: 8.
* Bedrooms: 4.
* Beds: 2 x Kingsize (5’), 2 x twin (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 3 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven and gas hob, fridge,
dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer.
* Facilities for families: Travel cot provided, but no linen.
* Outside: Private terrace with outside table and chairs.
* Pets: 2 pets allowed.
* Parking: No parking.
* Nearest beach: 0.1 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided.
* Important notes: No smoking.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking