Multiple decked areas with sea views await you at Castaway – a
beautifully furnished house near the harbour in Porthleven. Sleeping
six people in three bedrooms, it has a spacious modern kitchen, light
living room with floor to ceiling glass patio doors and a snug with
Nintendo Wii, table football and iPod dock.
Designed to make the most of the views, the property is in a quiet
cul-de-sac near to the harbour and has one private parking space on the
drive. Sliding doors open out from the living/dining room onto a large
balcony with outside furniture and the dining table is well-positioned
inside the room to make the most of the view. In the kitchen, there are
plenty of high quality cream gloss units and a lovely solid oak work
surface. All three bedrooms are on the lower ground floor, have great
sea views and each have direct access onto further decked areas. Both
the main bathroom and en-suite include separate bath and shower
facilities and enjoy underfloor heating and heated towel rails.
* Sleeps: 6.
* Bedrooms: 3.
* Beds: 1 x Kingsize (5’), 1 x double (4’6”), 1 x twin (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Double oven, ceramic hob, fridge,
dishwasher, microwave, washing machine, tumble dryer.
* Facilities for families: None provided.
* Outside: Large decked area with picnic table and great views.
* Pets: Not allowed.
* Parking: Parking for 1 car provided.
* Nearest beach: 0.3 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.3 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided.
* Important notes: No smoking.