Clerical Cottage is a lovely stone cottage, sleeping six people, which
is only 100 metres away from the sandy beaches and harbour in
Mousehole. Beautifully renovated, the owners have put great thought
into how the property is laid out and have kept many original features
whilst updating it.
The main lounge has a woodburning stove for cooler evenings, there is a
second sitting room enabling flexibility for larger groups and a
separate dining room with patio doors opening out onto a sunny decked
patio with outside furniture. Upstairs, the master king-sized bedroom
has an en-suite shower and toilet and there is a second king-size room,
a twin and a room big enough for a travel cot. The family bathroom has
a shower over the bath and heated towel rails.
Outside, as well as the decked area outside the dining room, there is a
patio, flower borders, garden benches and a picnic table.
* Sleeps: 6.
* Bedrooms: 3.
* Beds: 2 x Kingsize (5’), 1 x twin (3’), 1 x single (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Oil-fired Rayburn, electric cooker,
microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine.
* Facilities for families: Travel cot and highchair provided, but no
* Outside: Sunny patio and large decked terrace with garden furniture
to the rear.
* Pets: Not allowed.
* Parking: No parking.
* Nearest beach: 0.1 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided.
* Important notes: No smoking.