Aptly named, this fisherman’s cottage is situated on a cliff top
overlooking Porthleven bay and has the most amazing panoramic sea view.
Ocean’s Edge sleeps four people and their four-legged friend in comfort
with a lounge, kitchen/diner, a conservatory, two bedrooms and a
bathroom. The spacious kitchen/diner has a lovely dining table, is
well-equipped and provides a good sociable space for the whole group.
Upstairs, there is a king-sized master bedroom and a twin – both served
by a family bathroom which has a shower over the bath.
* Sleeps: 4.
* Bedrooms: 2.
* Beds: 1 x Kingsize (5’), 1 x twin (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Electric hob and oven, microwave, fridge,
dishwasher, washing machine.
* Facilities for families: Travel cot and highchair provided, but no
* Outside: Conservatory with seating to enjoy the sea and harbour
* Pets: 1 dog allowed.
* Parking: No parking.
* Nearest beach: 0.1 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.3 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided. Central heating throughout.
* Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking