Aptly named, this fisherman’s cottage is situated on a cliff top
overlooking Porthleven bay and has the most amazing panoramic sea view.
Ocean’s Edge sleeps four people and their four-legged friend in comfort
with a lounge, kitchen/diner, a conservatory, two bedrooms and a
bathroom. The spacious kitchen/diner has a lovely dining table, is
well-equipped and provides a good sociable space for the whole group.
Upstairs, there is a king-sized master bedroom and a twin – both served
by a family bathroom which has a shower over the bath.
* Sleeps: 4.
* Bedrooms: 2.
* Beds: 1 x Kingsize (5’), 1 x twin (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Electric hob and oven, microwave, fridge,
dishwasher, washing machine.
* Facilities for families: Travel cot and highchair provided, but no
* Outside: Conservatory with seating to enjoy the sea and harbour
* Pets: 1 dog allowed.
* Parking: No parking.
* Nearest beach: 0.1 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.3 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided. Central heating throughout.
* Important notes: No smoking.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking