Aptly named, this fisherman’s cottage is situated on a clifftop
overlooking Porthleven bay and has the most amazing panoramic sea view.
Ocean’s Edge sleeps four people and their four-legged friend in comfort
with a lounge, kitchen/diner, a conservatory, two bedrooms and a
bathroom. The spacious kitchen/diner has a lovely dining table, is
well-equipped and provides a good sociable space for the whole group.
Upstairs, there is a king-sized master bedroom and a twin – both served
by a family bathroom which has a shower over the bath.
• Size: Sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms
• Beds: 1 King, 1 Twin
• Rooms: Lounge, kitchen/diner, conservatory, 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
• Kitchen: Electric hob and oven, fridge, dishwasher, washing machine
• Entertainment: TV, DVD, music system
• For families: Highchair and travel cot (please bring your own cot
• Outside: Conservatory with seating to enjoy the sea and harbour views
• Parking: No parking at the property but on-street parking and public
car parking facilities close by
• General: WiFi, linen, towels, electricity and heating included
(please bring your own beach towels)
• Pets: One dog welcome
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking