It’s hard to believe that this chic and modern apartment in Porthleven
used to be a Victorian fisherman's cottage. Beautifully furnished in a
minimalistic style, The Nook provides spacious accommodation for up to
four people (two on a sofa bed) and a dog. On the ground floor, the
living room has plenty of comfy seats, a woodburning stove and a sofa;
whilst on the lower ground floor, the high gloss white kitchen/diner is
well-equipped with an induction hob cooker, a dining table and comfy
sitting area including another smart TV with Netflix and Amazon Prime.
French doors lead out onto an enclosed courtyard with outside furniture
and barbecue. On the first floor, the master bedroom has a king-sized
zip and link bed which can be made into singles upon request and
benefits from an en-suite shower room.
* Sleeps: 2.
* Bedrooms: 1.
* Beds: 1 x Kingsize (5’ - zip and link).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 3 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Fan oven, induction hob, microwave,
fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher.
* Facilities for families: Travel cot and highchair provided, but no
* Outside: Rear courtyard with seating.
* Pets: 2 pets allowed.
* Parking: On road parking available.
* Nearest beach: 0.3 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided.
* Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking