Atlantic View is a traditional cottage sleeping 6 people which has been
arranged in a reverse-level style to make the most of the amazing sea
views. With three bedrooms – two of which have en-suite shower rooms –
a lounge/diner, a well-equipped kitchen/diner and an enclosed garden
and patio, this cottage is perfect for large families or groups of
friends. All the bedrooms and the family bathroom are downstairs;
whilst the cosy lounge is upstairs and has great sea views, a
woodburning stove for cooler evenings and benefits from a dining table
for more formal dining.
The large kitchen is also upstairs at the back of the cottage and has
additional dining facilities and a level access through patio doors to
the decent sized garden with outside dining area. Completing the
accommodation is a small upstairs cloakroom. Atlantic View is close to
the beach and harbour and the town's selection of pubs, cafes,
restaurants, shops and galleries. The coastal path goes through the
village, so offers great opportunities for the avid walker. Fishing,
bathing and water sports all close by.
* Sleeps: 6.
* Bedrooms: 3.
* Beds: 1 x Kingsize (5’), 1 x double (4’6”), 1 x twin (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven and hob, fridge/freezer,
washer/dryer, dishwasher, microwave, Nespresso machine.
* Facilities for families: Travel cot and highchair provided, but no
* Outside: Courtyard and enclosed garden with sea views.
* Pets: Not allowed.
* Parking: On road parking available.
* Nearest beach: 0.3 mile.
* Nearest amenities: 0.1 mile.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided. Oil-fired central heating throughout.
* Important notes: No smoking.