Ten Steps is a quirky renovated sail loft located in the centre of
Mousehole and accessed via a communal and gated courtyard off Duck
Street with ten steps leading up to its entrance. Sleeping 6 people,
the cottage is on two floors with a mezzanine level and has been
renovated with family entertainment in mind. On the lower ground floor
there is a games room with a dart board and table tennis, in the
living/dining area there is a 42” television and outside there is a
private garden with patio area and barbecue.
* Sleeps: 6.
* Bedrooms: 3.
* Beds: 2 x double (4’6”), 1 x twin (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property over 2 floors with a basement.
* Kitchen and utilities: Bosch double oven, ceramic hob, fridge,
microwave, dishwasher. Lower ground floor has washing machine,
tumble dryer, fridge/freezer.
* Facilities for families: Travel cot and highchair provided, but no
* Outside: Private enclosed rear garden, patio area with table and
chairs and BBQ.
* Pets: 2 pets allowed.
* Parking: No parking.
* Nearest beach: 0.2 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.2 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided.
* Important notes: No smoking.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking