This pretty, traditionally granite cottage is just a few minutes’ walk
from the centre of Mousehole and has lovely sea views. Bumbles sleeps
six people and has a spacious lounge/kitchen/diner with a stone
fireplace and woodburner stove, two bathrooms and a rear terraced
garden with a cute summerhouse at the top. The dining table is
well-placed to enjoy the sea glimpses whilst the kitchen is
well-equipped with a gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher,
washing machine and tumble dryer. Upstairs the king-size and twin
bedrooms benefit from sea views of Mount's Bay, St Clement's Isle and
St Michael's Mount; whilst the rear double bedroom has an ensuite
shower room. There is also a family bathroom on this floor. Outside, as
well as the rear terraced garden, Bumbles has a seating area to the
front which has lovely views.
* Sleeps: 6.
* Bedrooms: 3.
* Beds: 1 x Kingsize (5’), 1 x double (4’6”), 1 x twin (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven, gas hob, microwave,
fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer.
* Facilities for families: Travel cot and highchair provided, but no
* Outside: Enclosed terraced gardens with summerhouse.
* Pets: Not allowed.
* Parking: On road parking available.
* Nearest beach: 0.1 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.2 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided.
* Important notes: No smoking. Young children must be supervised in
garden at all times due to steep steps.