Seven bedrooms, extensive gardens and an indoor pool await you at
Boslandew House – a beautiful detached house half a mile from
Mousehole. This grand property was built in 1868 for a local merchant
and stands in an elevated position, on the edge of the small village of
Paul which has a great local pub. There is plenty of space within
Boslandew House for the whole party to get together for a sit down meal
or separate for a little quiet time.
Both the large living room and separate sitting room have open fires
with ornate fire surrounds and mantelpieces. The sitting room also has
a piano, and there is a further second sitting room/playroom with a
door leading through to the heated indoor swimming pool. The kitchen is
well-equipped and has a long dining table capable of seating all 12
people comfortably. Upstairs you’ll find all seven bedrooms – most with
a washbasin in them. The kingsize room also benefits from a shower
cubicle. There are two bathrooms, one with a shower over the bath.
Outside, the large mature garden and orchard offer plenty of secluded
spots in which to sit and relax.
* Sleeps: 12.
* Bedrooms: 7.
* Beds: 1 x Kingsize (5’), 1 x double (4’6”), 2 x twin (3’), 2 x
single (3’), 2 x bunk beds (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven, ceramic hob, American style
fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine.
* Facilities for families: Travel cot and highchair provided, but no
* Outside: Extensive and beautiful grounds with orchard, pond (please
take care with young children) and garden furniture.
* Pets: 2 pets allowed.
* Parking: Parking for 3 to 4 cars provided.
* Nearest beach: 0.8 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.8 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided. There will be a heating surcharge of
£70 per week from September to May.
* Important notes: No smoking. Please supervise children around the
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking