You couldn’t get much closer to Portholland Beach than The Boat House –
a stunning reverse level cottage for four people. Surrounded by land
owned by Caerhays Estate on the Roseland Peninsula, The Boat House has
an open-plan lounge/kitchen/diner on the first floor with arched
windows, a white-washed trussed ceiling and wooden floors; whilst on
the ground floor there are two bedroom (the master having an en-suite
shower room) and a family bathroom. Outside there is parking space for
* Sleeps: 4.
* Bedrooms: 2.
* Beds: 1 x double (4’6”), 1 x twin (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer,
* Facilities for families: None provided.
* Outside: No private outside space, however the beach is directly in
front of the property.
* Pets: Not allowed.
* Parking: Parking for 1 car provided.
* Nearest beach: 0.1 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 4 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided. Central heating throughout.
* Important notes: No smoking.