Windrush is a spacious, detached house with extensive gardens and sea
views in Portmellon near Mevagissey. Situated on a coastal path, the
three-bedroomed house built on a split-level site and entrance into it
is on the first floor. There is a large L-shaped lounge/dining area
which leads into the conservatory, a modern kitchen, a king-sized
bedroom with a separate dressing area, a twin bedroom, a family
bathroom and an additional toilet. External stairs take you down to the
ground floor where there is a twin bedded room with sea views and
en-suite shower room.
* Sleeps: 6.
* Bedrooms: 3.
* Beds: 1 x Kingsize (5’), 2 x twin (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven and hob, microwave,
fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine.
* Facilities for families: None provided.
* Outside: Large garden with a raised summer house seating area and
* Pets: Not allowed.
* Parking: Parking for 2 cars provided on the driveway.
* Nearest beach: 1.5 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 1 mile.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided. Oil-fired central heating throughout.
* Important notes: No smoking. No children under the age of 7.