Windrush is a spacious, detached house with extensive gardens and sea
views in Portmellon near Mevagissey. Situated on a coastal path, the
three-bedroomed house built on a split-level site and entrance into it
is on the first floor. There is a large L-shaped lounge/dining area
which leads into the conservatory, a modern kitchen, a king-sized
bedroom with a separate dressing area, a twin bedroom, a family
bathroom and an additional toilet. External stairs take you down to the
ground floor where there is a twin bedded room with sea views and
en-suite shower room.
* Sleeps: 6.
* Bedrooms: 3.
* Beds: 1 x Kingsize (5’), 2 x twin (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven and hob, microwave,
fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine.
* Facilities for families: None provided.
* Outside: Large garden with a raised summer house seating area and
* Pets: Not allowed.
* Parking: Parking for 2 cars provided on the driveway.
* Nearest beach: 1.5 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 1 mile.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided. Oil-fired central heating throughout.
* Important notes: No smoking. No children under the age of 7.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take