Gin O’Clock Cottage is a beautifully furnished terraced cottage just
minutes away from the centre of Mevagissey with its wide variety of
restaurants, pubs, galleries, shops and cafes. Sleeping six people and
two dogs, the cottage has a spacious, sociable kitchen which capable of
seating all in the party together. The living room has a woodburning
stove for cooler evenings and there is a useful utility room completing
the accommodation on the ground floor. Upstairs, there are three
bedroom, a family bathroom with a separate shower cubicle and a
* Sleeps: 6.
* Bedrooms: 3.
* Beds: 1 x Kingsize (5’), 1 x twin (3’), 2 x bunk beds (2’6”).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Oven and hob, microwave, Smeg
fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer.
* Facilities for families: Travel cot and highchair provided, but no
* Outside: Enclosed courtyard.
* Pets: 2 pets allowed.
* Parking: No parking.
* Nearest beach: 0.4 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.2 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided. Central heating throughout.
* Important notes: No smoking.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking