Gin O’Clock Cottage is a beautifully furnished terraced cottage just
minutes away from the centre of Mevagissey with its wide variety of
restaurants, pubs, galleries, shops and cafes. Sleeping six people and
two dogs, the cottage has a spacious, sociable kitchen which capable of
seating all in the party together. The living room has a woodburning
stove for cooler evenings and there is a useful utility room completing
the accommodation on the ground floor. Upstairs, there are three
bedroom, a family bathroom with a separate shower cubicle and a
* Sleeps: 6.
* Bedrooms: 3.
* Beds: 1 x Kingsize (5’), 1 x twin (3’), 2 x bunk beds (2’6”).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Oven and hob, microwave, Smeg
fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer.
* Facilities for families: Travel cot and highchair provided, but no
* Outside: Enclosed courtyard.
* Pets: Not allowed.
* Parking: No parking.
* Nearest beach: 0.4 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.2 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided. Central heating throughout.
* Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take