The Byre is a beautifully renovated detached granite cottage sleeping
six people and two dogs which is situated in stunning countryside
between Sennen and Land’s End. Beamed ceilings, exposed stone work, a
woodburning stove and oil-fired central heating make this cottage a
great choice all year round.
On the ground floor, a spacious living room leads into a well-equipped
kitchen/diner which has a lovely large dining table as its focal
feature. Two twin bedrooms and the main bathroom are also on the ground
floor, whilst the master bedroom with its en-suite shower room is on a
mezzanine level and has views on three sides across the countryside
towards the sea – you can see the Scilly Isles on a clear day! Outside
there is a lawned garden and plenty of parking space.
* Sleeps: 6.
* Bedrooms: 3.
* Beds: 1 x double (4’6”), 2 x twin (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer,
* Facilities for families: None provided.
* Outside: Sheltered garden with lawns and patio area with seating.
* Pets: 2 pets allowed.
* Parking: Parking for 2 cars provided.
* Nearest beach: 1.6 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.5 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided.
* Important notes: No smoking.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking