This delightful Cornish cottage sleeping six people is in the lovely
village of Relubbus, three miles from Marazion and St Michael’s Mount.
Woodbine Cottage has a living room with a cast iron fire, separate
dining room, well-equipped kitchen, three bedrooms and a bathroom which
has a thermostatic shower over the bath. French doors lead out from the
kitchen onto a large sunny patio with garden furniture and sun parasol
and there is parking on the street directly in front of the cottage.
* Sleeps: 6.
* Bedrooms: 3.
* Beds: 1 x Kingsize (5’), 1 x double (4’6”), 1 x twin (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer,
dishwasher, washing machine.
* Facilities for families: Travel cot and highchair available on
request, please let us know at the time of booking.
* Outside: Large sunny patio with garden furniture and sun parasol.
* Pets: Not allowed.
* Parking: On road parking available.
* Nearest beach: 3 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 2 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided.
* Important notes: No smoking.