|Minimum Stay||5 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Spectacular views of Canary Wharf and the O2!
All you have to do is unpack!!
This property has a superb setting overlooking the fabulous Canary Wharf skyline and is an extremely stylish and comfortable penthouse apartment which has been newly redecorated and refurbished throughout and is situated in a very quiet peaceful part of Docklands.
The apartment comprises:
• Two spacious double bedrooms, both of which have en suite bathrooms - which is most unusual for London accommodation! Also additional double sofabed in the living room.
• Guest washroom with toilet and washbasin off the hallway.
• Fully equipped kitchen with electric cooker and oven, microwave and fridge-freezer. The washer/dryer and dishwasher are brand new. Pots, pans, cooking utensils, plates, cutlery, glasses etc. are provided.
• The living/dining room is very well appointed and has a double balcony with fabulous views of the Canary Wharf towers and the O2 Entertainment Venue across the Thames.
• A car parking space in the building’s gated underground car park is available for your use, if required.
• The large flat screen television is connected to Sky Vision which includes Sports and Movies. The apartment has Wi Fi connectivity via a secure site.
• A weekly cleaning service is provided which includes full cleaning of the apartment and changes of bedding and towels.
• The kitchen will be stocked with coffee, tea, milk, sugar and bottled water to give you a warm welcome for your arrival.
• An ironing board and iron are provided and can be found in the hall cupboard.
• Cleaning supplies for the bathrooms and kitchen can be found under the kitchen sink in the event that the weekly cleaning service isn’t enough to meet your standards. Also there is a vacuum cleaner as well as a floor mop in the hall cupboard!
Great apartment good location only negative no longer a view of the O2
This place was perfectly located, with a great view of the financial district and the water! It was beautiful, clean, and provided everything you would need for comfort! This was my 4th stay in London and this was definitely my most comfortable stay! When I return I will definitely be staying here again! Thanks again for letting us stay here!
L'appartement est très lumineux et très fonctionnel pour 5 personnes, il est situé à 5 minutes à pied de la station DLR South quay et à 8-9 minutes de la station de métro Canary wharf sur la jubilee line, donc très pratique pour se rendre dans le centre de Londres. Il est très bien équipé, et offre une superbe vue sur les docks et les immeubles illuminés de la city le soir ...Nous y retournerons avec plaisir lors d'un prochain séjour ! Echanges très cordiaux avec Fiona la propriétaire. Nous recommandons cet appartement. Seul bémol ( s'il faut en mettre un) : les serviettes de toilettes étaient à peine assez nombreuses pour une famille de 5 personnes.
We are a family with four children age 6-12. The apartment was spotelss, safe and plenty of room for all of us! There was a bit of a mix up with the website when booking and Fiona reached out personally to assure all was ok. She also recommended a car service from the airport since we are such a big family (carrot cars) this was huge help! Great service and less than public transport! Made our stay in London fun and affordable ! Thanks so much !
First of all let me say that if I could give a higher rating than 5 stars I would. We were ( two adult couples) visiting London during the Rugby World Cup. From the very first e-mail way back when until the final check out procedure question, the communication with Fiona was top notch. I believe this is of upmost importance in renting places abroad. I have been using this type of accommodation for many trips now, and Fiona rates as the very best.
The apartment was very well equipped with everything anyone could want in a self catering apartment. It was ultra clean and tidy when Lilliana met us to show us in. There where plenty of guides for things to do etc. in the apartment when we arrived. The 2.5 bathrooms (two en suites) made it ideal for the two couples and their privacy. The location as other reviewers have mentioned was again ideal. A short walk to train could put you in any place in London and its many attractions in a matter of minutes. I would suggest that renters purchase an oyster card for travel on the tube.
In summing up, I am sure if I, or other members of our tour ever come back to London we will definitely be using this apartment if it is still available.
This was an ideal apartment for two families. It was well maintained and each bedroom had its own bathroom with an additional half bath. The apartment was well positioned for grocery shopping with Asda and Tesco stores close by. The DLR station was a short walk away and there were many restaurants close by or a 10 minute walk to the centre of Canary Wharf.
The apartment also has underground parking which was very useful as we rented a car while staying there.
We felt very safe in the area and had no worries about walking in the surrounding area late at night.
Fiona was very helpful in answering any questions we had prior to our arrival.
I would highly recommend this apartment.
The apartment is 5 minutes walk from South Quay DLR Station and a 10 minute walk from Canary Wharf Station for the Jubilee Line. Both lines give you rapid access to the City as well as to the West End. It is also extremely well located for access to the Olympic Games site as well as the O2 Stadium.
In addition to the numerous shops and restaurants in Canary Wharf, there is a large Asda supermarket nearby in the Isle of Dogs. Canary Wharf also has a Waitrose Supermarket as well as all the essential shops and facilities necessary such as chemists and banks etc
Other Activities: Sight seeing - Greenwich is close by and easy access to London's West End
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Jan 3 2016 - Dec 31 2016
5 night minimum stay
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable damage deposit||$327|
Payment is made via the website and is secure.