Vacanze Ideali and Tenuta Badia is a structure of "Houses and apartments for vacations" with over 10 hectares of land available, located in Paciano (recognized by the European community as "IDEAL VILLAGE" and a pioneer of the "BORGHI PIU 'BELLI" club D'ITALIA ") in the Trasimeno area, which started its activity in 1992, initially recovering an old farmhouse and subsequently also the related agricultural outbuildings. Currently offers different accommodation options with different services for your well-being.
History of a farmhouse in Paciano:
Starting from the second half of the 20th century, the main building (now Vacanze Ideali) was used as a dwelling of the Balestro family (Anselmo, Umberto and Pietro) in the area that today concerns the "IL PADRONE" and "IL CONTADINO" lodgings. To keep the memory intact, the other apartments on the ground floor "LA CANTINA", "IL FIENILE", "LA STALLA" keep the name of the original use of the period.
The renovation was designed in order to maintain the characteristics of the buildings of the past, with thick walls and facades entirely in stone, roofs in antique tiles and tiles. Internships some apartments have high ceilings, others have ceilings in wooden beams and tiles, others with vaulted steel and brick. The floors are all strictly in terracotta.
After 3 years, in 1995 the first swimming pool (m 6.00 x 12.00) was built the solarium and the services in the basement.
Three-Room Apartment - Num. People 4 + 1
- Living room (with sofa bed)
- Lunch with equipped kitchenette (complete with fridge and dishwasher)
- A double room on the ground floor
- A bedroom with 2 single beds (on request also in double version) on Floor 1
- 2 complete bathrooms (sink, toilet, bidet, shower)
- Large roofed porch with the possibility to have lunch / dinner outside
- garden overlooking the countryside and the historic center of Paciano.
The accommodation has a conditioning system