Welcome to our home! We’re so excited to open up our property to fellow Airbnb travelers. Our two bedrooms house, located in a beautiful and central area of Rome, is perfect for those traveling with children. Enjoy exploring the city with ease - the nearest tube station is just a 8 minutes walk away - and the neighborhood is safe and family-friendly.
You are at only 5 minutes from the Colosseo!
Our beautiful home is ideally located just a 5 minutes walk from Colosseo, 8 minutes from the nearest tube station (Manzoni or Vittorio Emanuele, both on the A red line).
The flat is located in the basement of the building and it has two bedrooms making it ideal for families.
The living area is the heart of the home! Hang out with your family and friends or kick back and relax in front of the TV on the sofa, there is free Netflix available in this home.
There are two bedrooms, making it ideal for families. The first one is lovely and with a comfortable double bed. The second has two single beds, ideal for friends or brothers! All of the beds are made up with fresh, luxury linens to ensure a great night’s sleep! You’ll also find plenty of storage space so you can get unpacking and start feeling at home right away.
Our nice bathroom is the perfect place to freshen up wake up in the mornings with the fantastic shower! Fluffy white towels and shampoo are provided.
If cooking is your thing, you’re going to love spending time in the stylish and modern kitchen, having a quick lunch inside or enjoying a great meal outside in the terrace! All the appliances are modern and easy to use - you’ll enjoy showing off your culinary skills here! There’s even a welcome pack stuffed full of coffee, tea and pasta (of course!).
Our property will be professionally cleaned before your stay.
The house is your own. Cleaned professionally with fresh luxury linens, it's prepared for each new visitor.
Interaction with guests
My friends at Hostmaker are looking after my home while I am away; they are a hospitality management team who know Rome like the back of their hand! I trust them to look after you and give you a warm welcome! If you have any questions about your stay, please get in touch through the dedicated platform.
Other things to note
Thank you for your interests in my apartment.
To offer you and all our guests a pleasant stay please consider the following:
- Late check-in fee of € 20 for arrivals after 10.00pm to be paid at check-in preferably by credit card or otherwise cash.
- In the apartment there is no air conditioning but, due to its location, in the summer the environment is quite fresh. In addition at your disposal, there is a dehumidifier in the apartment.
- Baby cot on request.
- Please respect the house and the people who live in the building.
- Additional cleaning and linens services available for a fee and on request.
- According to Italian laws: Rome € 3,5 tourist tax applied per person per night for the first 10 nights. Children up to 10 years old are exempt. To be paid at check-in preferably by credit card or otherwise cash.
- Guests will be required to present valid IDs at the time of check-in for registration to the Italian security authorities.
- For long term rentals (over 30 consecutive nights), guests will be asked to sign a rental agreement that will be made available via email before arrival.
For any question please don’t hesitate to ask. We look forward to welcoming you in Rome!
The neighborhood overview
The Colosseo district is the heart of ancient Rome, enjoy a walk in this vibrant and central area! You can reach all the monuments in Via dei Fori Imperiali in 6 minutes, or Piazza di Spagna, Piazza del Popolo and all the other historical places of Rome by tube, you can choose between two metro stops (Vittorio Emanuele and Manzoni) at 8 minutes walk, or if you need, you can be at the Termini Station in 15-20 minutes.
Leonardo da Vinci Airport: 60 minutes minutes by public transport (Train from Termini Station)
Termini Station: 15-20 minutes walk
Vaticano: 25 minutes by public transport
Colosseo: 5 minutes walk