Cal Martí was built around 1850 in the town of Farena, belonging to the Alt Camp, within the mountains of Prades.
Due to the migration of the family to another city in search of a more prosperous situation fell into disuse. It was not until 1998 that it was rehabilitated and declared as Rural Housing by the Domínguez Rull family.
Distribution of the house:
Entrance hall, full bathroom, full kitchen with microwave, oven, washing machine, television and a cellar.
Room where wine boots are displayed over 150 years old, with games for children and tools of the time.
Dining room with fireplace, double bedroom, two triple bedrooms and a bathroom.
Ready to accommodate up to 8 people.
The walls made of mud and stone built in 1850 have been preserved, as well as all the tools that were used to work the land at that time. Original utensils of the family. It has always tried to maintain the original materials of the house, but offering maximum comfort for the client.