Included amenities: Wifi, Welcome Pack, Toiletries, Area Tips, Cleaning, Fridge Fill Service, Cafetiere, 24/7 Support.
Paris’ avant-garde Left Bank is famed for artistic flair, and at Rue de l’Université III the interior nods to this. A carefully considered palette enhances the high ceilings, parquet floors and intricate mouldings of this Haussmann apartment. From the hallway, a door leads right to the sitting room, or left to the sophisticated dining room. Here, a gilt edged mirror rests on a marbled fireplace bordered by teal upholstered chairs, and elegant raffia-backed chairs encircle the dining table.
Double doors lead back into the sitting room where coloured baubles hang from a crystal chandelier, reflecting in a mirrored coffee table, and a vibrant rug contrasts with neutral curtains. The sitting room leads into the two bedrooms – one pale pink with an intricate rug, the other blue-green with a monochrome canvas and vivid red desk. Both open via French windows onto Juliet balconies. And there’s a modern grey kitchen and compact white bathroom too.:
- This home doesn't have air-conditioning, so let us know if you'd like fans for your stay.
- There is a sofabed in the dining room which can be set up for one. Please let us know when you book if you would like it prepared. There is no wardrobe so we will provide a collapsible wardrobe for storage.
- This home accepts babies, but does not accept toddlers and children.
- The fireplace in this home is ornamental.
- The hallway in this home show some signs of wear and tear.