About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
THIS VILLA IS AVAILABLE ALSO IN 12 SLEEPS VERSION. CONTACT THE PROPERTY MANAGER.
RECEPTIVE STRUCTURE. Casale Rasa is set in the beautiful terrain of the hills in the southern part of the province of Siena, about 4 km from the lovely historical borgo of Buonconvento. Built as a farmhouse in 1847 and restructured over the years using local materials and in respect of the typical architectural elements of Tuscan tradition, it is today the ideal residence for a relaxing and peaceful holiday, capable of hosting up to 18 people in the large, bright bedrooms, whose windows frame the landscape like paintings, and in the many living areas distributed over the two floors of the house. In the large garden surrounding it, protagonists are the beautiful swimming pool and the patio that, from the house, extends as a terrace out over the infinite panorama, framing a breathtaking view that from Montalcino stretches over picturesque scenery between the valley of the Orcia and the fascinating Crete Senesi up to the skyline of Siena, offering a fascinating anticipation of the many possible itineraries guests can make to explore the artistic wonders and numerous districts that abound in the town of Siena, just half an hour from the property. Five minutes by car, however, will take you to one of the most important sites in the area, the impressive Abbey of Monte Oliveto Maggiore, a unique place enveloped in the mystical atmosphere of a wood of oaks and cypresses, which houses a splendid cycle of frescoes on the life of St. Benedict, a work of illustrious artists of the Italian Renaissance. N.B. In a building in front of the house lives the reception manager who will not interfere in the use of the park and pool, which are for the exclusive use of the guests, but will be available for any eventual requests or problems.
Your Emma Villas Customer service is FABRIZIO CINFRININI and you can reach him for any emergencies, or further information you may required during your stay. All useful telephone numbers will be sent together with your booking documents.
Saturday from 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Within 10:00 AM
Security deposit payment
Pay cash on arrival
The imposing building of Casale Rasa has two floors connected by an external staircase. The main entrance on the ground floor enters a spacious living room consisting of a sitting area with sofa, fireplace and satellite TV and a dining area, connected to the built-in kitchen which has direct access to the patio. Around the living room is a double bedroom and a twin bedroom with joinable beds (both reached down three steps), which share a bathroom with shower and, finally, a double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower. Under the portico adjacent to the main entrance is the laundry room and the staircase leading upstairs. The spacious veranda, organized with dining table and relaxation area, leads into the living area with built-in kitchen and sitting room with satellite TV and fireplace. From here you go to a double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower and tub and to a family suite consisting of a double bedroom, a passage room with two single beds (joinable) and a bathroom with shower and tub (accessible down 8 steps). Along the corridor from the living area are the other bed rooms: two double (down 9 steps) served by a bathroom with shower and by a bathroom with tub, and a double with en-suite bathroom with shower. The floor is completed by a reading room with sofas.
The house stands inside a large property, while the available park around it covers an area of about 5000 sq m. The lawn and paved areas surrounding the house are enhanced by a varied vegetation of typical Mediterranean plants that form a continuum with the surrounding countryside that stretches to the horizon and makes the outside areas fully usable and enjoyable from morning to night. The paved patio that extends directly out from the kitchen, embellished by climbing jasmine, is furnished with a table protected by a pergola and many relaxation areas with armchairs and small tables. A large gazebo standing between the house and the pool, the veranda on the first floor with a large table and seating area, the stone barbecue and the easily accessible parking area, just a few steps from the house, enhance the outdoor areas which are completed by the splendid private pool.
The private pool, in a wonderful panoramic position from where you can admire the beautiful sunsets, is located in the centre of a large lawn area, about 70 m from the house and reachable across the lawn in slight descent. Rectangular with a travertine stone border, it measures 12,5 x 4 m with a depth of 1,50 m and has hydro-massage vents. Lined in grey PVC, it is accessible via submerged steps on one of the two short sides and is purified with a glass wool system with ultra-modern UV lamps for sterilisation and a moderate use of chlorine. Surrounding the pool, in the sunbathing area, are two gazebos, sunbeds, little tables, armchairs and a solar shower. The pool is available from the last Saturday of April to the first Saturday of October.
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).
- Response time:
- within one hour
- English, Italian, French, Russian, German, Spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 19, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
The property is located between the villages of Asciano and Buonconvento, in the heart of a superb geographical area bordering on the town of Siena, called the Crete Senesi, including the villages of Montisi, San Giovanni d'Asso, Trequanda, Monteroni d'Arbia and Rapolano Terme, characterized by the peculiar morphology of the territory, composed of clay hills and the so-called biancane which give the clay its typical cuneiform relief and light colour. The area of the Crete represents an uncontaminated oasis of picturesque and ever-changing landscapes, in which the territory and the environment have, over time, maintained a rare integrity and purity, beloved by hikers, cyclists and motorcyclists. Its location allows you to easily reach some of the most fascinating places of the bordering Val d'Orcia. Just 18 km away is Montalcino while in the range of a few kilometres, along panoramic roads, are San Quirico D'Orcia, Pienza, Montepulciano, Bagno Vignoni with their rich artistic, cultural and food and wine heritage. About 4 km from the property is the borgo of Buonconvento with the beauty and charm of an old village enclosed by a brick town wall and accessible through two imposing gates into the historic centre; strolling along the narrow streets you will find shops of typical products, great restaurants and cafés. The village has a supermarket, a bus stop, a railway station (for Siena) and, on Saturday morning, a lively open-air market.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
- To be paid at the time of booking: 25% as DEPOSIT (non-refundable) calculated on the listed price; - To be paid within 60 days prior to the beginning of lease: 75% as BALANCE to be paid by bank transfer or credit card. 5,9% Emma Villas Commissions INCLUDED in the final price of the reservation: this includes costs for opening and management of the practice, customer assistance service 7 days per week, agency commission, EUROP ASSISTANCE POLICY to cover penalties in case of cancellation of the stay). At your arrival will be requested (by the property owner) the damage deposit (totally refundable in case of no damages at the end of the stay). Damage Deposit: 750.00 € The price includes: water gas for kitchen use initial and final cleaning weekly linen pool and park maintenance The price does not include: electricity (on consumption up to date market prices) extra cleaning when animals are present (€ 30,00 per animal per week) tourism tax (not applicable) On Request extra cleaning (€ 18,00/hour/cleaner) extra linen (€ 15,00/person) heating (on consumption up to date market prices)