About the property
- Half Baths2
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
(PRIVATE STRUCTURE) Near Lucca, in the heart of the Garfagnana, is Villa Turri, a 19th century historical (structure protected by the institution of the fine arts) residence that has been carefully renovated, combining the flavour of the past with the comforts of today. Guests staying here will experience unique moments thanks to the quality of the furnishings, the landscapes and the modern comforts that this property offers. Thanks to its hill side position, the villa is bathed in sunlight for many hours of the day; you can relax in the splendid pool surrounded by beautiful views or stroll in the historical park adorned with statues that will remain forever impressed in your mind. Every floor in this villa reserves a continuous surprise for its guests with historical furnishings, frescoes, period floors and rooms with the atmosphere of times gone by; you can forget the stress of modern living and relax with the gym in a cave, indoor hot tub and small reading room overlooking the park and then a cosy bedroom at the end of the day. Guests can avail themselves of a splendid pool with artificial beach, counter-current swimming, hot tub and emotional cascades, a 9-hectare historical park full of statues, fountains and majestic trees unique in all Europe, known as the “Artistic and Natural Heritage of the Garfagnana”, and an area with outdoor pizza oven. You will have an unforgettable holiday in the Garfagnana, an area of a thousand resources from history to cuisine, without forgetting sport (climbing, rafting, hiking, canyoning, golf, riding), when you stay in this villa. Its location on the slopes of the Apuan Alps is within easy reach of the renowned Versilia coast, Forte dei Marmi, and the territory of the Cinque Terre, a “UNESCO World Heritage Site”.
Saturday from 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Within 10:00 AM
Security deposit payment
Pay cash on arrival
The villa has four floors. The historical stone-paved courtyard leads to the ground floor composed of dining room, TV room, kitchen and covered terrace. On the first floor, reached via a stone staircase, are two double bedrooms, two twin bedrooms and two ensuite bathrooms with shower, a terrace with access from two bedrooms and a reading room with small terrace overlooking the historical park. Continuing up the staircase you come to the second floor with a quadruple bedroom with ensuite bathroom, a double bedroom with ensuite bathroom and small terrace and a double bedroom with small terrace. Going down from the second floor you come to the wellness area with indoor heated jacuzzi, relaxation and games area, bathroom with shower, laundry room and gym with outside access. In the orangery, next to the villa, is a dining room and two bathrooms.
This residence, surrounded by a 9-hectare estate composed of an historical park full of antique statues, fountains and many picturesque corners, will give its guests an unforgettable stay. The park is known as “Artistic and Natural Heritage of the Garfagnana” for its peculiarity and for the presence of centuries-old exotic species which make it a gem set in one of the most beautiful areas of Tuscany. The estate is completed by large areas of green lawn ready to welcome its guests, surrounded by the scents and colours of the various flowers that adorn the property and by the fragrance of the lemon trees typical of this area of Lucca.
The rectangular pool, located in the lower part of the property about 80 m from the house and with a wonderful panoramic view, is lined in resin and measures 6 x 20 m with the depth ranging from 0 to 1,40 m; it has an artificial beach with waves, counter-current swimming, an outdoor hydromassage tub inside the pool, emotional cascades and, laterally, a children's pool, chlorine purification and internal lighting. The sunbathing area and the perimeter of the pool are in travertine, with antique statues, exotic palms, sunbeds and deckchairs; access to the water is via a sloping beach and Roman steps. There is an outdoor hot-water shower, a toilet with shower and a changing room with shower. The pool is open from the last Saturday in April until the first Saturday of October.
Yes. € 30,00 per animal per week to be paid on site
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).
- Response time:
- within one hour
- english, french, german, spanish, russian, italian
- Calendar last updated:
- May 19, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
The Garfagnana is an historical and geographical area in the province of Lucca, between the Apuan Alps and the main chain of the Tuscan-Emilian Appennines. Bordering to the north with the Lunigiana, to the west with Versilia and the province of Massa, to the east with the region of Emilia-Romagna and to the south with the middle valley of the Serchio, it is crossed entirely by the river Serchio and its many tributaries and is covered in woodland. The Garfagnana has a wide variety of landscapes, starting from an impassable and unspoilt rocky strip in the Apuan Alps to a grassy gentler slope in the Appennines, becoming, lower down, a hilly area with meadows and cultivated land of particular landscape beauty. The course of the river Serchio with its large stony bed marks the centre of the slope of the valley. 40 km from the villa is Lucca “the beautiful” which has much to offer tourists: the town can be easily visited on foot or by bike as it is small and has a large pedestrian zone in the town centre. There are many places to visit, especially the town walls, the ideal place for a stroll in every season of the year, Piazza Anfiteatro, famous for its oval shape, and Torre Guinigi, crowned by an old holm oak. Just outside Lucca, about 10 km away, are splendid villas such as Villa Reale, Villa Mansi and Villa Torregiani. In the surrounding area are many important artistic and natural places: the Plain of Lucca, the Valley of the Serchio. For those who wish to spend some time at the beach, the Versilia coast with the renowned resorts of Viareggio, Forte dei Marmi and Marina di Pietrasanta is just a few kilometres
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
- To be paid at the time of booking: 25% as DEPOSIT (non-refundable) calculated on the listed price; - To be paid within 60 days prior to the beginning of lease: 75% as BALANCE to be paid by bank transfer or credit card. 5,9% Emma Villas Commissions INCLUDED in the final price of the reservation: this includes costs for opening and management of the practice, customer assistance service 7 days per week, agency commission, EUROP ASSISTANCE POLICY to cover penalties in case of cancellation of the stay). At your arrival will be requested (by the property owner) the damage deposit (totally refundable in case of no damages at the end of the stay). Damage Deposit: 1.000,00€ The price includes: fully cleaned property equipped with linens utilities (electricity - water - gas for kitchen use and hot water) The price does not include: heating (on consumption up to date market prices).