|Minimum Stay||4 nights|
Stylish and very well equipped accomodation can be found at this Villa. This three bedroomed house is set on a private complex with shared gardens and a pool. As you lounge around the poolside you can enjoy the stunning views of the pine covered mountains that protect the village.
It is just a ten minute walk from the complex to the main street of Turunc village and the beach. This can be a paved road or else take the rustic pathway over the rickerty bridge and alongside the river bed.
Turunc is a quite village - no manic nightlife or lager louts here - just the simple pleasures of great Turkish food and the time to relax and enjoy the renowned Turkish hospitality. It becomes addictive and many guests return year after year to recharge their batteries and renew old acquaintances.
Come and see what you've been missing!
There is for your entertainment satellite plasma TV, many international channels including English speaking.
Size: Sleeps up to 8 persons.
Rooms: 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms of which 2 Family Bathrooms.
Nearest Beach: Turunc 800 mtrs.
Will Consider: Long term lets (over 1 month).
Access: Car not necessary.
Nearest amenities: 800 mtrs.
Nearest travel links: Airport: Dalaman 120 km.
Family friendly: Great for children of all ages.
Notes: No pets allowed, No smoking.
Features and Facilities:
Pool: Shared outside pool
General: Air conditioning, TV CD player, Safe, Satellite TV
Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer
Utilities: Cooker, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine
Furniture: Single beds (6), Dining seats for 6 Lounge seats for 6
Other: Linen provided, Towels provided.
Access: Parking, Suitable for people with restricted mobility, Not suitable for wheelchair users.
Further details indoors:
* There are 3 double beds and 2 single beds.
* All bedrooms are air conditioned.
* Well equipped separate kitchen has private access to the pool area.
* Useful cloakroom on the ground floor.
* Private garden offers the perfect place to dine al - fresco or relax with a book under the shade of the olive trees.
* Master bedroom has private balcony as has top floor bedroom, there is also a balcony/patio leading off from the living room.
* Four sunbeds are provided for you to use around the swimming pool.
* Only a 10min to the main street of Turunc.
* Nearest shop is just 5min walk away.
* Quite residential area - perfect for children as there is little passing traffic.
* Pool is usually open from the start of May to the end of October.
* A welcome pack is available on your arrival and we tailor the contents to your arrival time. For example, a late night arrival will mean that you have a breakfast Pack, whilst a daytime arrival will mean an Afternoon Tea Pack.
* An English speaking representative will be available for you 24 hours a day.
* Money exchange can be arranged ( it is a better rate of exchange in Turkey than in the UK).
* Airport transfers can be arranged from Dalaman, Bodrum, or Izmir Airports.
* The villa is cleaned ready for your arrival and at the end of your stay ( to prepare for the next guests) this is included in your rental charge. Any additional cleaning is not included and we ask that you arrange for any mid-stay cleans prior to your arrival. The cost is £35 for a full clean and laundry change ( all bedding and house towels to be changed). The cost for this can be added to your rental charge and must be paid for before your arrival in Turunc.
* The changeover day for the villa is flexible as there are daily flights to Dalaman during the season.
* A travel cot with sheets can be rented for £10 per week.
* A basic high chair can be provided free of charge.
Lieu enchanteur , magnifique vue sur la baie de Turunc de l'appartement. Situé sur une falaise , on y accède par une crémaillère. Non recommandé aux personnes handicapées car il y a de nombreux escaliers, le terrain étant en restanques.
Logement propre. Equipement de base. Manque un sèche cheveux! La terrase mériterait d'être protégée du soleil par un store pour pouvoir en profiter dans la journée.le logement fait partie d'un complexe hotelier le SERENA SUITE vous pourrez profiter de la piscine et de la restauration. Personnel très sympa, qui se met a votre disposition pour votre acceuil et portez vos bagages.Le village de Turunc est accessible a pied. Supermarché,restaurant,plage aménagée,pharmacie,boutiques, rien ne manque.
Si vous disposez d'un véhicule a 10min magnifique plage Turumbuluc MARIS BEACH.
Autre balade musee du miel sur la route de Bayir ! village de Bayir le resto sur la place avec le platane centenaire. , Bozborum restaurant le LUNA BEGONVIL, Selimiyié restaurant le tymnos,Sogut petite plade du phenix restaurant où vous serez seul au monde! Eau cristalline le paradis.Pour une soirée animée Marmaris .Activités diverses plongée, randonnée en vélo, parapente, ballade en bateau entre les iles.
Super vacances un endroit a conseiller pour les couples un petit paradis.
A fisherman's village built on the slopes of mountains and pine forests, Turunc is an ancient settlement with history dating back to Hellenic and Byzantine civilisations.
Beautiful Turunc Bay is one of the cleanest in Turkey and thanks to the favourable climate, you can enjoy swimming from April through to November.
Awarded with the European Blue Flag, Turunc offers you the possibility to spend a peaceful, pleasant holiday in the midst of nature. The town has a good selection of amenities including doctors, pharmacies and a variety of shops. There is a good choice of bars and restaurants some set along the promenade where you can enjoy your meal while listening to the lapping of the waves.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Sep 1 2016 - Sep 30 2016
4 night minimum stay
Oct 1 2016 - Oct 31 2016
4 night minimum stay
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Non refundable deposit.
No smoking in the apt.
All damages and breakages must be reported to reception.
Any young groups of males or females will not be accepted, if they are discovered they will asked to vacate immediatly, and no compensation or refund will be forthcoming.