Located on the historical island of Spetses, one of the most cosmopolitan, aristocratic and beautiful islands of the Greek seas, this luxurious villas resort is built approximately 1 km away from the town’s main port called Dapia, on its northwest part upon a 150m height verdant hill. It is also very close to the Old Harbor, offering easy access to the many delights that Spetses has to offer.
The resort consists of three luxurious, autonomous and fully equipped villas that can host up to 17 guests in overall. The villas are enclosed within specially designed exteriors of 4000sqm, including the island’s largest swimming pool (17m x 9m).
The resort’s ambiance offers absolute tranquility, serenity, privacy and autonomy as well as an astonishing, panoramic, breathtaking view towards the Saronic Gulf, the coast of Peloponnese, the island of Hydra and Dokos as well as the traditional and beautiful little village of Spetses, setting the perfect scenery for luxurious summer holidays…
The traditional architecture of the island, meets the state of the art minimal aesthetics resulting in a luxury resort of 3 villas and high end services for private and relaxing holiday for a chosen few.
With a reception area in operation a few hours per day, to manage the services and the facilities of the resort, as well as assist with any additional services our guests might ask for, you will find that all your needs are catered for to the highest possible standard. Specially designed gardens, 1500sqm of manicured lawn, sheltered pergolas and the largest swimming pool on the island (17m x 9m) surround the luxurious residencies.
Villa Zeus, the largest of the 3 villas, is a 175sqm 3-floor residence 4 double bedrooms that host up to 8 people.
Villa Athena follows, a 135sqm 3-floor residence with 3 double bedrooms that host up to 6 people.
Finally, Villa Artemis of 65sqm, has a master bedroom and sleeps 2-3 people.
Villa Artemis, a 65sqm luxurious maisonette, is the smallest of the 3 villas that this resort consists of. One of the best tips for honeymooners, romantic getaways and couples that are looking for a cozy and stylish maisonette to enjoy their privacy, autonomy and relaxation combined with panoramic views and luxurious facilities and services. It would also suit those with a young child needing a restful and easy holiday…
Villa Artemis consists of:
- One bedroom with traditional built-in, double bed and three-seater sofa-bed
- One luxury shower room with built in washing machine
- Living room with three-seater sofa and two design armchairs
- Veranda dining area for 6 persons
- One patio with magnificent panoramic view and one private terrace with wodden sunbeds and large umbrella
- Oak wood kitchen furniture with built in inox electrical appliances (large refrigerator, stove, oven, dishwasher)
- Smal kitchen appliances (microwave oven, filter coffee maker, kettle, toaster, multi blender
- Complete set of cooking and serving utensils, for 6 per...