The extraordinary fully restored historic John Bruff House, located on the Town park and harbor, has magnificent St. Michaels harbor and Miles River water views. The house is 2 bedroom, 3 bathroom cottage with plenty of living space and a rear screened porch. It is a short walk from all museums, parks, restaurants, churches and shops in St. Michaels. Rates vary by season, and whether stay is weeknight or weekend. Stays of a week or longer are discounted, as are "last minute" bookings.
The house was built around 1805 by wheelwright John Bruff who is believed to have constructed the magnificent mantel and paneled wall in the living room. The house was expanded and updated (including central HVAC, cable and wifi) in 2006.
The first floor of the original portion of the Bruff House includes a LIVING ROOM with original paneling, a DINING ROOM, and small DEN. To the rear of the original house on the first floor is a KITCHEN area connected to a large paneled FAMILY ROOM with a queen sleep sofa. To the rear of the kitchen is a screened PORCH facing a large backyard.
The second floor of the original portion of the Bruff House is a very large MASTER BEDROOM with fireplace having a king size bed. The second floor to the rear of the house includes a SECOND BEDROOM with a queen size bed.