Well located in the Alfama district, the oldest area in the city, and probably the most authentic. Of Arabic origin, its name means "sources". Wander and lose yourself in its narrow medieval streets, in its alleys, squares and courtyards. Close by, also, the viewpoints Santa Luzia and Portas do Sol, and 5 minutes away from the castle ode São Jorge.
The apartment has 2, kitchen, dining room, living room and bathroom.
- The Pantheon is 10 minutes away;
- Castelo São Jorge to 5 minutes;
- Rossio Square and train station are 15 minutes from the apartment;
- Santa Apolónia station and metro less than 10 minutes;
- Tram 28 just 50 meters away;
- And restaurants and convenience stores all around.
Traditionally a fishing community, Alfama still retains its old charm. You can see the terracotta ceilings, blank walls and balconies filled with flowers.
Historic, picturesque, charming and nostalgic. This is Alfama, the oldest neighborhood in Lisbon. You will also find the best fado bars along the paved streets. Just follow the music!