Heyl Sound exudes contemporary style, with soft greys and pops of
colour throughout. It has a spacious yet warm feel and as soon as you
step through the door you are met with Edwardian features, classic
flooring and a modern, coastal style. The large open plan kitchen/diner
will naturally draw all your guests here to relax and spend quality
time whilst cooking and dining and the patio doors lead to the
substantial tiered garden which has a table and chairs with estuary
views. The top floor boasts a large master bedroom with a table and
chairs to relax and soak up the panoramic estuary views and an en suite
shower room. Two of the bedrooms on the middle floor boast stunning
estuary views, one with its own balcony and all have their own crisp,
The Camel Trail is just minutes from your front door and can be enjoyed
on foot or on one of the bikes available to rent in town. The charming
harbour is a very short walk away where you can hop aboard the sea life
safari's to enjoy a trip out to view the coastline and marine life,
take in a fast fun fuelled speedboat ride or simply explore the
souvenir shops. If dining out is a family favourite pastime then you
really are in good hands, as Padstow offers some of the best
restaurants in Cornwall including Paul Ainsworth's No 6, Rojanos, Rick
Steins seafood restaurant and bistro or choose an al fresco option of
fish and chips on the quay in true Cornish style. The golden sand
beaches of Trevone, Harlyn, Constantine and Tregirls area all well
worth exploring or catch The Black Tor ferry over to Rock and walk
along to Daymer Bay or even Polzeath.
* Sleeps: 10.
* Bedrooms: 5.
* Beds: 3 x Kingsize (5’), 1 x double (4’6”), 1 x twin (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 3 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: AGA, electric oven, induction hob,
microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble
dryer, Tassimo coffee machine.
* Facilities for families: Travel cot and highchair provided, but no
* Outside: Enclosed rear tiered garden, patio area, BBQ, top tier has
table and chairs with estuary views.
* Pets: Not allowed.
* Parking: Parking for 2 cars provided.
* Nearest beach: 0.5 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.3 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided.
* Important notes: No smoking.