Old three bedroom house restored with natural stone and with all the amenities.
Large terrace with beautiful views to the Vallehermoso Valley and to the Presa La Encantadora.
Just 5 minutes from Vallehermoso , a village with supermarkets, bars and traditional Gomera restaurants.
The house has 160 m2 with 100 m2 built:
* 1 bedroom with double bed (1.35 x 1.90m)
* 1 room with two single beds (90x 1.90m)
* 1 single room with single bed (90x1.90m)
* Bathroom with shower and hair dryer
* Fully equipped kitchen with ceramic hob, electric coffee maker, toaster, fridge and microwave
*Living room with TV and free internet connection
*Washer and dryer
* Terrace with table, chairs and barbecue
The house is located to the northwest of the Island of La Gomera, in the village of Vallehermoso.
It is the largest municipality of La Gomera and is well known for its large palm grove and its natural salt water pools.
The house is located in a privileged natural environment, just 50 meters from La Presa de la Encantadora. This dam has the function of collecting water for the irrigation of the crops of the area. There you can see ducks, waterhens and some migratory birds while enjoying a picnic. It is an ideal place to discover the beauty of La Gomera. The start of many walking trials is only 50 meters from the house.
It is possible to bath in Vallehermoso Beach or in its natural salt water pools.