Picture this: a sublime and indulgent hot tub, a cold glass of wine,
and views of rolling hills and an enchanting lake... This fantastic
family holiday cottage even has an indoor games room and outdoor play
area. Just 7 miles from the beautiful sandy beaches of Cardigan Bay, 12
miles from the friendly small university town of Lampeter, and within
easy driving distance of many local attractions such as Fantasy Farm
park, you'll enjoy exploring this picturesque corner of Wales.
* Size – sleeps four in two rooms.
* Beds – one double, two single (and a double sofa bed in lounge.)
* Rooms – ground floor – open plan kitchen, dining and living area,
double bedroom, twin bedroom, bathroom.
* Kitchen and utilities – fully equipped kitchen with electric
hob/oven/grill, dishwasher, microwave, fridge with small freezer
section, kettle, toaster. Shared laundry room is available for your
use which contains a washer dryer, large freezer and sink area.
* Entertainment – TV, DVD and CD player and radio.
* For families – baby facilities are available on request.
* Outside – patio with seating and barbecue, field with full-size
play area including swings, slides, trampoline etc. Shared hot tub,
fenced in lake where you can fish for trout.
* Parking – free parking.
* General – bed linen and towels provided. Heating and electricity
included. This holiday cottage is suitable for disabled guests. A
selection of home-made Welsh delicacies will be provided on your
arrival as part of the warm welcome offered by the owners – a young
Welsh speaking family. This cottage is available for short breaks
at certain times of the year.
* Pets – no pets.
* Notes – no smoking; This property has a £150 good housekeeping
refundable bond, which is payable to Wales Cottage Holidays along
with the balance of your holiday. Alternatively, you can waiver
this bond by paying a non-refundable fee of £5 per person instead.