It doesn't get much more traditional than this! This converted stable
adjoins the farmhouse, which dates from around 1650, and is strikingly
beautiful from the offset. Decorated in a classic and traditional
style, and with the cosy features of an a log fire and exposed wooden
beams, this is a beautiful slice of history. Serene and secluded, and
yet within 3 miles of the bustling market town of Welshpool with its
shops, restaurants, pubs and canal, there is plenty to do. Within easy
travelling distance of castles, lakes, mountains and attractions, this
stunning period cottage in mid Wales will delight you.
* Size – sleeps four in two bedrooms.
* Beds – one double, one full-size bunk.
* Rooms – ground floor – open plan living, dining and kitchen
area. First floor- double bedroom, full-size bunk bedroom, shower
room with WC.
* Kitchen and utilities – electric cooker, microwave, fridge. Washing
machine and dryer available for use in farmhouse.
* For families – cot and high chair available on request. Please
bring your own cot linen.
* Outside – enclosed garden with furniture, lawned area, children’s
swings, and barbecue.
* Parking – private parking.
* General – heating and electricity included. Bed linen and towels
provided. Logs for wood burner provided. Hairdryer provided. Wi-Fi
available. Some basic items are provided such as washing up liquid,
soap, toilet roll, backing cleaner.
* Pets – up to 2 dogs can be accommodated at a cost of £20 per dog
per day. Please let us know at the time of booking if you will be
bringing pets. Dogs must be kept on ground floor at all times.
* This property has a £150 good housekeeping refundable bond, which
is payable to Wales Cottage Holidays along with the balance of your
holiday. Alternatively, you can waiver this bond by paying a
non-refundable fee of £5 per person instead.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (from £25 to £70 per pet
per week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after
booking to arrange.