Children will love the open spaces, play area and games room on the
quiet, rural holiday park that surrounds this cosy cottage which can be
used as a countryside retreat or a base to explore beautiful Lake
Vyrnwy, local castles and steam train and the towns of Welshpool and
Llanfair Caereinion. Ideal for walkers as both the long-distance
Glyndwr’s Way and the local Ann Griffiths walk are just ½ mile away.
Fishing on site. One dog welcome
* Size: sleeps 4 (+1) in 2 bedrooms
* Beds: 2 double bedrooms, additional single bed can be requested
* Rooms: ground floor: large kitchen/dining/living area, shower room.
First floor: 2 double bedrooms, wash room with WC
* Kitchen & utilities: includes microwave and dishwasher
* Entertainment: TV, DVD player
* For families: stairgate, cot and highchair available on request,
games room on site, children’s play area on site
* Outside: enclosed gravelled area with BBQ, shared holiday park
* General: wifi, bed linen and towels provided, heating and
electricity included, laundry room on site (payable)
* Pets: 1 pet welcome
* Notes: no smoking. This property has a £150 good housekeeping
refundable bond, which is payable to Wales Cottage Holidays along
with the balance of your holiday. Alternatively, you can waiver
this bond by paying a non-refundable fee of £5 per person instead.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (from £25 to £70 per pet
per week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after
booking to arrange.