This charming farmhouse cottage is spacious, light, and is located in
one of the most splendid hidden corners of Wales. With plenty of
outside space for those gorgeous sunny days and pretty sunsets, and a
cosy wood burner to warm up the cooler evenings, there's all you need
and more in this beautiful property. There's even a games room with
pool table and dart board! Just 6 miles from the picturesque harbour
village of Aberdovey (correctly spelled Aberdyfi), with its long sandy
beach, shops and cafés, and just a short drive from the historic market
town of Machynlleth, with its laid-back atmosphere, exclusive shops,
and historic footpaths, you will fall in love with this part of Wales
with a holiday in Tÿ Fferm.
* Size – sleeps six in four bedrooms.
* Beds – one double, four single.
* Rooms – ground floor – kitchen diner, lounge, single bedroom. First
floor – double room, twin bedroom, single bedroom, bathroom.
* Kitchen and utilities – electric cooker, dishwasher, fridge
freezer, microwave. Separate laundry room on site.
* Entertainment – TV and DVD player. There is a shared games room on
site, including a pool table and dartboard.
* For families – Travel cot and high chair provided on request.
Please bring your own cot linen.
* Outside – enclosed garden with garden furniture and patio.
* Parking – private off-road parking spaces available.
* General – bedlinen, hand and bath towels provided. Central heating
and electricity included. Wi-Fi available. Hairdryer provided. Tea
with home-made Welsh cakes will be provided on arrival. Basic items
such as washing up liquid, tea towels, scouring sponge and
dishcloths are provided.
* Pets – no pets.
* Notes – no smoking.
* This property has a £150 good housekeeping refundable bond, which
is payable to Wales Cottage Holidays along with the balance of your
holiday. Alternatively, you can waiver this bond by paying a
non-refundable fee of £5 per person instead.