Take a step back in time in this classic yet quirky holiday property
with its unique 1930s feel and its many original features. Only 6 miles
from Dylan Thomas’ village of Laugharne, and close to the seaside towns
of Tenby and Saundersfoot, this is the perfect place from which to
explore the beautiful nooks and crannies of south west Wales, and an
unique opportunity to stay in a property that takes you back in time.
* Size- Sleeps six in four bedrooms.
* Beds- one queen, four singles.
* Rooms- Ground floor- Kitchen, dining room, living room, utility
room, WC. First floor- Queen size bedroom, single bedroom, twin
bedroom, single bedroom, shower room with WC, bathroom with WC.
* Kitchen and utilities- Kitchen is fully equipped. Washing machine
and drying equipment.
* For families- Highchair, travel cot and stairgate available on
request. Please bring your own cot linen. Entertainment- TV and DVD
* Outside- Large garden to front and back of house, greenhouse,
vegetable patch and orchard, garden furniture in courtyard.
* General- Heating and electricity included, bed linen and towels
provided, Wi-Fi available, gourmet welcome pack provided on arrival
may include tea, coffee, sugar, milk, home-made cakes and biscuits.
There is a photographic darkroom on site.
* Pets- No pets.
* Notes- No smoking.
* This property has a £150 good housekeeping refundable bond, which
is payable to Wales Cottage Holidays along with the balance of your
holiday. Alternatively, you can waiver this bond by paying a
non-refundable fee of £5 per person instead.