About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
Three Bedroom Cottage, Sleeps 7
Fantastic five star cottage on the Llŷn peninsula, this place is packed
with charm and original features and yet has all the child friendly
extras you could hope for, such as playhouse, trampoline, football
goals, swings, slides and much more. Located on a working farm, guests
are welcome to request a farm tour in order to get to know some of the
animals. Within easy distance of beaches, coves, friendly villages, and
larger towns, as well as castles and attractions, this is a tranquil
spot with plenty to do. To top it all off, there is an opulent and
majestic four poster bedroom that will take your breath away – just
check out the photos! Experience sumptuousness at this traditional
family cottage in the Llŷn peninsula.
* Size – sleeps seven in three bedrooms.
* Beds – one king, five single.
* Rooms – ground floor – lounge, kitchen diner, bedroom twin bedroom
with ensuite (suitable for disabled guests.) First floor – large
bedroom with three single beds., King-size bedroom with four poster
bed, bathroom with whirlpool type bath.
* Kitchen and utilities – fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher,
microwave, small freezer. A separate laundry room is available for
your use, which is shared with all three properties on the farm,
and includes washing machine, tumble dryer and deep-freeze.
* Entertainment – TV with DVD player, CD/hi-fi system. Large bedroom
with three single beds includes a TV/DVD player.
* For families – travel cot, safety gate and high chair are available
on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
* Outside – private elevated patio overlooking the garden. Shared
garden with playhouse/climbing frame, slide, trampoline, swings,
football goal, gas barbecue.
* General – bed linen and towels provided, but please bring your own
beach towels. Heating and electricity included. Wi-Fi available.
This property is available for short breaks during certain times of
* Pets – no pets.
* Notes – no smoking. This property has a £150 good housekeeping
refundable bond, which is payable to Wales Cottage Holidays along
with the balance of your holiday. Alternatively, you can waiver
this bond by paying a non-refundable fee of £5 per person instead.
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 26, 2018
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM