The perfect blend of traditional features and modern luxuries, Tÿ
Mawddwy is in a beautifully secluded spot and yet is in within easy
travelling distance to many attractions and adventures. With fantastic
views of the mountains, this grade 2 listed whitewashed cottage with
wooden beams and sloped ceilings really does feel like taking a step
back in time. Around 20 minutes in the car takes you to the pretty
market towns of Dolgellau and Machynlleth, with small exclusive shops
and cafés, and idyllic golden beaches are just a short drive away.
There's even three quarters of a mile fishing rights on the captivating
river Dyfi, and countless footpaths by the river and across the
mountains. Take a break away from it all in this wonderful luxury
traditional Welsh cottage.
* Size – sleeps six in three bedrooms.
* Beds – two double, two single.
* Rooms – ground floor – kitchen diner, open plan living area, twin
bedroom, double bedroom, family bathroom, utility room.
* First floor – double bedroom with ensuite, second sitting area.
* Kitchen and utilities – induction hob and fan assisted oven,
dishwasher, microwave, fridge freezer, washing machine, tumble
* Entertainment – Sky TV, iPod docking station, board games, TV with
Sky and DVD player in the second sitting area.
* For families – cot and high chair provided on request. Please bring
your own cot linen.
* Outside – private garden with furniture and barbecue.
* Parking – ample parking available.
* General – electricity, heating and initial supply of logs provided.
Bed linen, towels and hairdryer provided (Egyptian cotton linen and
Welsh blankets). Outdoor lockable building for bike storage. Fresh
seasonal flowers provided on arrival. Wi-Fi available. Payphone in
cottage. Three quarters of a mile of fishing rights on the river
Dyfi is included in the price within fishing season. Basic items
such as washing up liquid, soap, toilet roll etc are provided.
Short breaks are available at certain times of the year.
* Pets – no pets.
* This property has a £150 good housekeeping refundable bond, which
is payable to Wales Cottage Holidays along with the balance of your
holiday. Alternatively, you can waiver this bond by paying a
non-refundable fee of £5 per person instead.