The perfect blend of traditional features and modern luxuries, this 5
star cottage with a spacious games room enjoys a beautiful countryside
location, yet within easy travelling distance to many attractions and
adventures. With fantastic views of the Snowdonia mountains, this grade
2 listed whitewashed cottage offers a stunning retreat along with a
private area to enjoy the surroundings.
Around 20 minutes in the car takes you to the pretty market towns of
Dolgellau and Machynlleth, with small exclusive shops and cafés, and
idyllic golden beaches are just a short drive away. There's even half a
mile of fishing rights on the captivating river Dyfi, and countless
footpaths by the river and across the mountains. Take a break away from
it all in this wonderful, traditional Welsh cottage.
* Size – sleeps six in three bedrooms.
* Beds – two double, two single.
* Rooms – ground floor – kitchen diner, open plan living area, twin
bedroom, double bedroom, family bathroom, utility room.
* First floor – double bedroom with ensuite, second sitting area with
* Kitchen and utilities – induction hob and fan assisted oven,
dishwasher, microwave, fridge freezer, washing machine, tumble
* Entertainment – Sky TV, iPod docking station, board games, TV with
Sky and DVD player in the second sitting area. Adjoining games room
with table tennis and darts board
* For families – travel cot and high chair provided on request.
Please bring your own cot linen.
* Outside – private garden with furniture, barbecue and fire pit.
* This property has a £150 good housekeeping refundable bond, which
is payable to Wales Cottage Holidays along with the balance of your
holiday. Alternatively, you can waiver this bond by paying a
non-refundable fee of £5 per person instead.
* Parking – ample parking available.
* General – electricity, heating and initial supply of logs provided.
Bed linen, towels and hairdryer provided (Egyptian cotton linen and
Welsh blankets). Outdoor lockable building for bike
storage. Welcome pack includes a home-made cake along with tea,
coffee, sugar and milk, as well as fresh flowers. Wi-Fi available.
Fishing rights on the river Dyfi included within fishing season.
Basic items such as washing up liquid, soap, toilet roll etc are
* Pets – no pets.